2017 Junior Season
The draw for this Sunday’s finals day in Alexandria will be posted as soon as it is available.
2017 Seniors Season
QAFC will be fielding a Mens Premier (Otago League), and a 2nd team (League TBC)
Womens Premier team (Otago League).
FIXTURES / RESULTS / TABLES
Player Development School (PDS)
Jamie will be running the Player Development School in Term 4 2017.
Various sessions will be available for all age groups and abilities.
More information coming soon!
2017 Futsal Information
Monday’s 5 and 6-year-olds (mixed): 4-5 pm – begins Monday, 7 August 2017
Tuesday’s Mixed Girls and Boys (ages 7 to 17): Times under the “teams” tab – begins, Tuesday, 8 August 2017
- $60 per player to be paid by 23 July 2017 to the account of Queenstown Association Football Club, SBS Bank Account # 03-1355-0606444-00 using the player’s name as the reference.
- Payment not received by this cut-off date will mean your registration is not guaranteed.
- Players will be on the same team and play at the same time each week.
- Team managers for teams are highlighted in red at the bottom of each team.
- If team managers could manage subs during the games, that would be appreciated.
- For any team without managers, please if you could help with the substitutions on a game day, that would be appreciated.
- Game times depend on age. Youngest players play in the earlier time slots. Details of what times a player and which teams will be communicated by the Wednesday 26th July via email.
- Teams have been set up with the intention of trying to make all teams fair and equal; there may be some adjustments in the first few weeks if it becomes apparent this is not the case.
- Be mindful that this isn’t the world cup and the aim is for all the players to have a good experience.
Shin pads and shoes with non-marking soles are compulsory.
Football Camps and Clinics
Jamie and his coaches will be again running football camps during the October school holidays.
The camps will be on the 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th of October. Both sessions will be from 9:30 to 3:00. It is open to boys and girls aged 7 to 14. The price is $30 for one day, $50 for two days, $75 for 3 days and $100 for four days.
Click the link below to register.
If you are interested in social football with some skill development then this is the thing for you. Sessions last 45 minutes with 15 minutes ball mastery and then a game.
This is a fun based session for all types of player.
Starts Tuesday 24th Oct Finishes Tues 12th Dec. (8 Weeks)
Session times are as follows
5-6 yrs 3.45 – 4.30pm
7- 9yrs 4.45pm – 5.30pm
10-13 yrs 4.45pm – 5.30pm
Youth 14 -16yrs 4.45pm – 5.30pm
Girls only age groups will be based on numbers.
Location: Event Centre – Pitch 4 (Opposite entrance)
To register, please click on the link below.