Dear QAFC Members
As you will know, our first home day is next weekend (Sunday 22nd May). To those of you who are new to the club, we set up a stall to sell sausages and home baking. In order to do this, we need volunteers please!
All we are asking for is an hour of your time to help us with this as this fundraising is vital to our club. The slots we need to fill are as follows:
- 8 – 9 am – set up (2 people)
- 9 – 10am – BBQ + baking stall (3 people)
- 10 – 11am – BBQ + baking stall (3 people)
- 11am to 12pm – BBQ + baking stall (3 people)
- 12pm to 1pm – BBQ + baking stall (3 people)
- 1 – 2pm – BBQ + baking stall (2 people)
- 2 – 3pm – BBQ + baking stall (3 people)
- 3 – 4pm – pack up (2 people)
Do get in touch to let me know when you could help out please.
Also, for all you home bakers out there, we would welcome any donations you can rustle up for us to sell!
Huge thanks in advance to you all and we look forward to making our first home day amazing for everyone.
Photo by Harvey Ashwin: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-grilling-sausages-and-patties-at-a-backyard-4824157/