In previous years the club has run “Summer 6’s” in Term 4, which we are now looking to freshen up with our new “QAFC Outdoor Skills and Social League”.
This will be based around 2 pillars:
- Skills of the week – learning and practicing a new skill each week to build up a list of new / developed / progressed technical skills by the end of the term for each junior.
- Social matches – Small sided games run each week in a fun mini-league format.
This will be run with some of our Winter Junior club coaches, and coaches that ran our successful Indoor Skills sessions in Term 3.
When (for 10 sessions):
- u8s to u10s – From Wednesday 11th October until 13th December, 5-6.15pm
- u11s to u15s – From Monday 9th October until 18th December, 5-6.15pm
- $80 for each player
- Via our website > Register 2023 ⋆ Queenstown Football
We look forward to seeing you in Term 4!