The Junior 2023 Season is open for Business
QAFC has a revamped committee taking stewardship of the club in 2023 and we would like to share some initiatives that we hope will help us better serve our players and families and ultimately grow QAFC, to become the leading sports club in the district once more.
Key changes to note:
Pre-season training will begin in February This is adding value to our offering to those super keen. Teams will be allocated in March, so it’s OK for those unable to attend training until this time.
- Training: Every Wednesday 4-5pm from 22nd Feb (pre season) to 28th June.
- Training will be on grass between Five Mile (best for parking) and the rear of the Event Centre (Pitches 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) – https://queenstownfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/QEC-Campus-Map-scaled.jpg
- Weekend Games: Every Sunday from 23rd April for 11 weeks – in either Queenstown, Cromwell, Alexandra or Wanaka
New format of training to help better support coaches throughout the season
Opportunities to save on registration fees through growing and supporting the club;
- $25 off registration when a parent becomes a coach or approved committee support team member (see options when you register)
- $25 off registration fee for each new player introduced to QAFC, including returning players who didn’t play in 2022 (you need to be cited as an introducer for each new friend who registers and QAFC will credit you once they have paid their fees; so if you introduce 6 new players, you will get the full $150 back!!)
- Registration fees will also be refunded for anyone who brings in a team name sponsor in 2023 – more details to come once you have registered.
If you are keen to assist the juniors with coaching then please mention when registering, or reach out to us [email protected]
Click to register | https://queenstownfootball.com/register-2023/
Simon Couldstone – President QAFC